What is the advantage of e-learning?
There are quite a number of advantages including:
- Less expensive – An e-learning training course is generally less expensive than a regular face-to-face training course.
- At any convenient time – Unlike a face-to-face training course, an e-learning training course can be taken at any time and place that suits you.
- Available 24/7– Our e-learning is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Repeatable – Our e-learning training courses can be repeated as often as you like, allowing you to work through the subject matter at your own pace.
- Available anywhere – As long as you have access to the Internet, you will have access to our e-learning.[/accordion]
How do I get access to Digne Consult’s e-learning?
You can get access to Digne Consult’s e-learning and e-coaching through sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the minimum requirements for Digne Consult’s e-learning?
Taking Digne Consult’s e-learning training courses requires a computer with an internet connection. Below you will find a detailed list of specifications. The system software needs to be up-to-date. If it is not, we strongly recommend that you update your computer before starting your e-learning.
Hardware and operating system:
- Windows – Windows 2000 – Pentium 3
- Macintosh – MAC OS X – G3
Sound and graphics:
- On-board soundcard (possibility for sound)
- Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
- High speed DSL or broadband
- Cable connection with internet modem 56K
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Internet Explorer 6.01
- Google Chrome
(Some of the applications do not work well with Opera and Safari)
For whom is Digne Consult’s e-learning intended?
We offer e-learning modules for various audiences including:
- team leaders – managers – supervisors
- high potentials
- project managers
- administrative staff
- knowledge workers
On request and for an additional charge we can provide an e-learning environment that is customized to the needs and style of your organization. For information on customized e-learning and blended learning environments, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +31 35 531 82 88.